Saturday, February 11, 2012

Here Comes Morning

Last night, Joey asked me if I wanted to do a special sunrise shoot on the beach in the morning. After going through my closet to find something both trendy and warm, I finally went to sleep at 12:30 am. I then woke up at 6 am to get ready for the photo shoot...surprisingly, with a lot of energy. We walked outside, and we were greeted by some lovely :) 10 degree weather. Our little Mini Cooper started reluctantly, and we found our way to the beach. It was beautiful! The sun was just coming over a wall of clouds, and the wind was forming large waves in the water. I can't believe we live five minutes away from something so amazing! God's glory was definitely present this morning. We stayed out there for 25 minutes and then ran to the car...it was soooo cold! Anyway, we got some awesome shots and later went out for breakfast. Good day :)
Trying to hide my face from the brutal wind...

No comments:

Post a Comment